Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 5 servings
- 1 pack of bacon
- 4-5 c spinach
- 1 onion
- 6 mushrooms
- 12 eggs
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Cook the bacon until crispy, drain the grease, and set aside.
- Chop the onion and mushroom, and bring your cast iron skillet to medium heat.
- Saute the onion until soft, and add in the mushrooms.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until soft, and then add the spinach. Continue cooking on medium, stirring until spinach is wilted, and then turn off the stovetop.
- Cut/crumble the bacon into the pan and mix it with the vegetables.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and spices until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into the skillet and mix with the filling.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes (time will vary depending on pan depth etc.). Bake until the top is firm when you press on the middle.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Recipe contributed by Boyne City Farmers Market